Avdel 7530 MKII Pneumatic) Speed Fastener & Textron pantograph workstation P/N 07535-00011.
Allows for articulation mounted to a work surface
Also an additional assembly
The pneumatic 0753 MkII type tool is designed to place Avdel speed fasteners making it ideal for batch or flow-line assembly in a wide variety of applications throughout all industries. The top entry on the 07532 MkII tool allows suspension from an added mounting plate.
20" high 20" arm x 20 " arm and the Avdel 0753 MkII tool is 20"
- Average cycle time of less than 2 seconds
- High capacity, magazine fed fasteners
- Robust and durable construction
- Lightweight construction and zero actuation recoil
- Available with in-line handle and top or bottom hose configuration
- Low maintenance handtool
- Long life, self priming intensifier
- Long reach barrel
- Increased productivity
- Reduced component handling and subsequent spillage
- Reduced operator fatigue
- Optimised ergonomic performance for improved productivity
- Productive time is maximised
- Can be used in many difficult access applications
|Power Supply:||Hydraulic Oil & Air|
|Air Pressure:||70-100 psi|
|Free Air Volume Required:||0.09 ft3 @ 75 psi|
|Weight:||2.64 lb without nose equipement or hose|
|Nose Equipment:||Nose equipment, mandrel and spring purchased separately.|
|Pull Force:||875 lbf|
|Cycle Time:||approximately 1 second|
|Noise Level:||<70 dB(A)|
If you have any questions ?
Please do not hesitate to call or text.
760-583-1545 in San Diego California